Resort style back living area:
- 1.26 acre lakefront property surrounded by privacy fence
- 3,293 sq. ft. • 3 bedrooms • 2 full baths, 2 half
- Electric gates (indoor operation), intercom, fire and security alarms with cameras
- Putnam City Schools
- Stunning architectural design by Jim Frazier, Landsacping by Ted Garland
- Tennessee Pine hand-chipped logs interior and exterior
- Stone and cedar exterior, Jumbo shake Canadian wood shingles
- 1230 sq foot garage that can be easily be transformed into an additional living area
- Underground sprinkler system
- Handsome circular entrance shaded by mature groomed trees
- Three energy efficient heat and air systems
- Property connects with 2-mile paved and wooded walking trail
- 24’ living and master bedroom ceilings.
- Refrigerator, microwave and breakfast bar in large private master with
deck overlooking lake.
- Custom doors and stair rails by Heritage Iron.
- Tennessee Pine hand-chipped logs
- interior and exterior.
- Bull-nosed stucco (with 6” studs).
- Energy efficient open floor iving area with five double-pane 2” thick thermal windows.
- Low Utility Bills.
- Multilevel construction.
- Three bedrooms with 3 recreational/office areas
- 1230 sq foot garage that can be easily
- be transformed into an additional living area.
- Bleached and distressed pecan wood floors.
- Bleached white oak cabinets.
- Bleached 24’ white oak bookcases.
- All electric built-in appliances.
- Pecky cyprus walls.
- Three walk-in closets (one cedar closet).
- Generous master bedroom with full bath;
- two closets; work-out area, food and beverage bar with refrigerator, microwave and deck overlooking lake.
- Three energy efficient heat and air systems.
To view this beautiful, one-of a kind property contact:
- Springfed Lake with swimming and boating (no motors).
- Private sandy beach, lake pontoon and diving board.
- New wood decking on large terraced patio.
- Beautiful, mature landscaping.
Broker/Owner - Wyndham Properties